Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Extra time?

A topic by benmsisson created Aug 19, 2020 Views: 282 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hi all,

I've been only able to put in about 3 hours of development per day for this jam (about 13 hours total). Is it possible to extend the deadline a few days? If I am the only one feeling behind then I'll just submit an incomplete game at the end and live with the results, but I am curious to see how you are all doing with time so far.

Submitted

I'm in a similar boat in terms of time sunk. I'm 16 hours in, but not too worried. I know I'll have to crunch, but I'm not currently working.
I'd recommend just getting your game set up so you can play, "win",  and restart if you lose (even if it's boring and lame right then because no features). Then add things after that so that you have a nearly submission ready game no matter how far you get! Good luck!

Submitted

I'm at 27 hours at the moment so while i'm certainly not in a similar spot I will be falling short of 48 hours, probably ending up in the high 30s or low 40s. The way i saw it was 48 non consecutive hours or 9 days. I kinda accepted i wouldn't get the full 48 hours so I focused on seeing what i could get done in 9 days.