Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Questions Sticky

A topic by AKking_YT created Dec 15, 2022 Views: 250 Replies: 19
Viewing posts 1 to 7
HostSubmitted

Please feel free to submit any and all questions you may have here.

(+1)

Hello I am going to try to participate with some friends but I have a couple of doubts:

1. When the countdown is over, will the theme for the game be announced or there won't be a specific theme?
  2. Does the game have to be in English or could it be in another language?

Thank you very much.

HostSubmitted(+1)

There won't be a theme, everything is up to the creators! The only challenge is the restriction.

The game can be in whatever language you are most comfortable with! -Bonus points for multiple languages ;)

(+1)

Thank you very much

(+1)

Is there a Discord server?

HostSubmitted

There's not one especially for this jam but here's one that's used for my other jams: https://discord.gg/4yfyfwQP3w

Submitted

is it a two month or three month jam?

HostSubmitted

3 month

Submitted

Amazing!

Is there a limit to how many we can submit? We've got a few we were thinking about putting on mobile...not sure we can get them done in time but curious :) 

HostSubmitted(+1)

There is no limit! The more the better! :)

But if more than 1 of your games is in the top 3 only the highest ranking will count toward the prize.

Submitted(+1)

Fantastic, thanks for confirming!!

Has this Jam been removed from the itch.io calendar?

HostSubmitted

I don't think so... has it??

Doesn't seem to be there on the main page any more.  Obviously it was before which is how I found it but, now gone.

HostSubmitted(+2)

Thanks for letting me know! I sent a report to the itch.io admins

(+1)

Do i have to convert a game to mobile or can i make a completely new game?

HostSubmitted

Either!

Submitted (2 edits)

Are they going to rate on music if so I will make some changes to my game, I kinda already added the music 馃槄 but the question still stands are we getting points for music

HostSubmitted

Sorry for the late response but yes we will rate based on Music and SFX! I will not be grading you on how well made the music is but on how well the music fits your game. :)

Submitted

ok