Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for members! Horror Game In UE5!

A topic by Rae/Regaliarose created 47 days ago Views: 415 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

Hi all Regalia here, 

I am looking for 3 more members to join this game jam for a total of 6 members. Currently we have 2 with 1 pending. We have 2 Jack of all master of none. 1 Is more focused on the programmer side of things while the other (Me) is focused on the art side of things. SO we need 2 more programmers and 1 more artist as we have 1 dedicated artist potentially already as they may just not have seen my post since typing this message. 

The idea atm... Is to create a horror game (type not decided yet!) Thinking backrooms/Pool style within the Unreal Engine 5. I am very familiar with it and have a ton of paid assets already. We also plan to make it in 3D, if possible 3d w/2d maybe?

if your looking for a 2-d artist. I would be willing to assist. People have called my art “cursed” a lot so mabye I’d be a fit for a horror game? 

Would love to do music and sound design if your team is in need of one. Can provide demos for proof-of-work 

Submitted

Hiya, I am an unreal game programmer, I can offer to help out with the development. Do let me know if there is better way to contact, so I can introduce myself properly.

Submitted

Hey Roger, Hope your doing well, Sorry for the late reply. The best way to contact me is my Discord at Regaliarose then I can get you into the group discord. If you are still interested?

Submitted

Yea sure, my discord name is the same name with my profile

Submitted

Hey all, looks like all we need right now is a 3d modeler for a full team of 6 let me know if anyone is interested