Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Ngl This Jam is kinda Wholesome

A topic by Aimilios_Mila created Jun 28, 2022 Views: 179 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+2)
Hello Everyone! , Hope you have a wounderful summerHello Everyone! , Hope you have a wounderful summer!

So this is my 2nd game jam (kinda) i didn't really make a game i just , well give up half way because it was too stressful , the fact that you wanna make something but your skills are just , terrible... it's quite disappointing especially if you're just starting out but every developer starts with no skill at all , it mite be too overwhelming for some people 

but the more you get used to game dev the more easier it gets , yeah some people go Through different challenges , but the more you do it the easier it gets just like working out , so stay motivated because everyone will make it you just need to put on the time & effort it takes to make some sick stuff that you would be proud of

so stay motivated Dev-res馃憤

Submitted

Gdevelop is great for beginners. So many game examples in this game engine.

Submitted(+1)

Don't worry too much. Jams are about learning something new and enjoying the experience! I'm not saying you shouldn't be worried at all. But while you worry and stress, I hope you are content and proud of what you make.

And plus, I'm sure your skills aren't That bad. Maybe your just not giving yourself enough credit for what you've accomplished throughout your game dev journey.

But anyways, I wish you a very good luck and remember to enjoy the experience :D

Title is so true lol