Mankind Desolation | Daeniak57's devlog

A topic by Deleted Account created Jul 05, 2022 Views: 703 Replies: 32
Viewing posts 1 to 21
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
(+1)

Very nice models, textures and sounds. I have only one feedback: I liked the sounds for picking up different items but for stones, the sound effect is kinda "low"! I mean it sounds like your are picking gravels. Maye it needs to be more "deep"?

Deleted post
Host(+1)

Wow cool to see a lot of progress here--I know you mentioned you weren't sharing because you weren't set on it but I am a little curious what the game's design is beyond its single line premise? Maybe even a brief few lines of different ideas would be cool to get an idea of your thought process--you don't have to or anything but I would love to know more!

Deleted post
Host (1 edit) (+1)

Hah, been a while since I've played COD zombies but wow this is really interesting as a premise--kind of like managing the risk/reward of making your enemies stronger? That's pretty cool!

Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
(+1)

Excellent, I see no problem! It is so polished and obviously you have great attention to details.

Deleted post
Deleted post
Submitted(+1)

Looks like you've got a lot of the fundamental mechanics down pat. Looking forward to seeing the enemies and how it all works together

Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Submitted(+1)

Sound effects are good to me. Although is that background noise or the menu background ambient track. Either way I think it kind of suits. The clicking noises when hovering over buttons is good too. I'd say as someone that has zero experience with sound and has done no work with it on my own project. Quite impressive

Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
(+1)

Solid progress so far! I do not know if it is still work in progress but enemies falling down animation needs more improvement.

Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post