Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Link a Video to Your Games Here!

A topic by Sandman13sq created Apr 14, 2020 Views: 297 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted (1 edit) (+2)

Figured I'd take some initiative and just make a thread for gameplay videos. This'll be at least one spot to find videos of the jam's submissions.

With that said, link a video to your games below.

I'll start with mine (Smell The Air):

I use OBS to record my stuff if you're looking for recording software.

Submitted

Here's mine:

Submitted(+1)

Are those supposed to be the clips for javid's video or it's just a collection of everyone's gameplays? 

- If it's for the video, javid said the clips have to be around 20-30s, no music if possible, so he doesn't need to verify the source, even if you use CC0 resources (avoiding potential dmca strikes), unless you own them or you are the creator and give him the permission to use your content. It should be something in a form of a trailer: title screen, interesting gameplay or something you want to show off

- if it's a collection of videos from this jam, you can make a list of links in your main post in a format like:

Submitted

javidx9, if you are reading this, here is my edited video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZHsmZrUkKq5RXcmTDOO5VvBcmykO-sdu/view?usp=sharing

Submitted(+1)

BRUH
Submitted

Noice vid

Submitted
And here goes my game! This is the wakthrough of first island and demonstration of basic mechanics. First island is kinda dull, nut next islands are a lot more interesting ;)