Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Adding files to our submission

A topic by flyer747 created Sep 08, 2020 Views: 183 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+1)

Hi there, I just wanted to ask if it is allowed to add files to our submissions now that the deadline has passed.

Specifically for me I just want to add an exe so that the user does not need to install python. I haven't changed the meat of the code, only some asset loading stuff which for some reason caused issues. Someone else on the discord said they wanted to add a solution guide to their submission.

Would things like this be acceptable reasons for adding files or do the submissions need to stay as-is until the voting is over?

Cheers!

Submitted(+1)

Can I piggy-back on this topic with a related two part question?

1. I would like to provide a solution guide for my entry - I'm pretty sure this would be within the rules and spirit of the jam rules, but I'd appreciate having it confirmed. 
  2. If I am allowed to provide a solution guide can I add it to my downloads on the itch.io page? If I understand correctly there's a technical requirement to get a token from Javid to allow changes to the files during the judging period?
Submitted

I'm guessing not because he said he would be more strict this time with not letting people change their submission after the deadline.

Submitted

That's fair enough