SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Feedback Welcome! Sticky

A topic by hankditton created Jun 19, 2021 Views: 312 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Host(+2)

Hello! 

I've never run a Game Jam before, and I'm definitely open to any feedback/tips/advice. 

Please let me know if there's something you'd like to see added, if you have any questions about the rules or how the Jam will run, etc. 

Thanks,

Hank

(+1)

Thanks for setting this up Hank! I've never participated in one so I'm mainly looking forward to the experience and above all having a deadline. Any thoughts on themes or restrictions yet?

Host

I have a couple ideas not nothing concrete yet, I'm definitely open to suggestions!

(+1)

I love the idea of a time limit and the suggestion to spread it out over the month.

Submitted(+2)

As a dad, working full time, with multiple other projects on the go, I love this idea! Thanks for organizing this, I'm looking forward to it!

Host(+1)

Exact same boat here! 

(+1)

Looking foward to join!
Amazing idea.
I have a full time job so I cant crunch on game jams

Submitted(+2)

Great idea for a jam. Will there be a discord?

Host(+1)

Good idea! At first I wasn't going to make one but there's way more people than I was expecting! I'll go ahead and make one, especially to start building a community long term and for the next one. Thanks!

Submitted(+1)

That's great! If you need any assistance with the jam feel free to reach out. I'd like to host a jam later in the year so wouldn't mind getting some experience.