Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
TagsGame Engines

YEP

A topic by BLADEHEARTS TEAM created 2 days ago Views: 58 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5

What are you guys going to do? I'm excited to hear your ideas.

(1 edit)

I will improve my third game performances and add it a 4th level (The final level probably). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ0ZrLrJsSM All the game is procedural, except the music, even if the procedural part is simple. It’s a game about time travel.

I just saw my old trailer and I am very very late. :) only 3 years and a half :)

I’m planning on an engine with an API using Python’s FastAPI – it generates murder mystery plot elements, clues, descriptions, and stuff like that. It would be used as a backend for any number of games in different settings.

Also, I hope it can generate the same data in at least a couple different forms: (a) JSON data for further use in the game MVC Controller, or (b) a text description on the clue, location, item, etc.

I’m mostly interested in the backend to games, not a full game. I might make it more sophisticated or have a simple game frontend, if I have time.

I'm making a lifepath system for generating character histories, but I don't think it's going to be usable by the end of the jam.  I don't have enough time to spend on it.