Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Check your Emails!

A topic by Alicia Luna Ripp created 37 days ago Views: 562 Replies: 14
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted(+3)

There was an urgent update by the QGB team, it was sent out via email. You need to take action, go and check your mails.

what do i do if i havent gotten an email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted

i am not part of the organizer team, so the only advice I have is to double check your spam folder... but i suppose you already did that?

(+1)

i actually had an email i was just checking the wrong inbox sorry for being an idiot

Submitted

in regards to that email - being an artist and kinda shy on itch i'm not entirely sure what "the old fashioned way" for getting our submissions confirmed is, so after replying i logged in here to poke around and see if there was something i needed to click. can't find anything yet, but it is like. 9.30am where i am (i just have WICKED time anxiety lmfao)

Host(+3)

hi cial -- the old fashioned stuff is on the back end with our team, not with the participants, thankfully, haha. so we'll send out another email once the bundle is built manually. and you'll just click approve on two URLs. (and it will take a little while! i respect the anxiety, but i would give it at least one or two hours.) -- caroline

Submitted(+1)

Are you able to confirm when the second wave of emails has been sent out,  without I public announcement I'm not sure if I'm missing it for some reason or another. I did reply to the first wave with the requested phrase shortly after it was sent. If it's still unsent but you're all too busy with last minute things then don't worry about me, I'll be patient. Thanks for everything.

Submitted(+1)

not part of the organizer team - i have not received a second email either. I assume it will take some time. :)

Host(+3)

we're almost there! thank you for patience for a little bit longer. it is jangling our nerves as well haha

Submitted

its cool its cool!!!

as long as you are all posting small updates like this and we are able to see things are going along i think its all gonna be ok!!

Submitted(+2)

i just checked my email (4.04 pm est) and it's here for me!

Submitted(+1)

Yup, me too!

Submitted(+1)

Second email just arrived for me! 

Submitted(+2)

I'm really sad to have missed it, different time zones do not make it easy :(

Submitted(+2)

Yeah I missed out as well. Looks like they were trying to use the Game Jam co-op bundle feature but for some reason it didn't work out. 😢

Hopefully itch.io can make the process a little smoother in the future.