Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

WELCOME! Sticky

A topic by PennyBlake created May 22, 2023 Views: 97 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host(+1)

Warmest welcomes to the jam! This is a relaxed, friendly jam and everyone is welcome to join! Please feel free to ask any questions at all :D 

Does this jam have a Discord server?

Host

No but I can make one if it would be helpful?

(+1)

I believe a discord server would be helpful for people who want to look for a team for the Gamejam and for people to share their ideas and concepts on what they are making.

Host

Your wish is my command! One discord server - it may be a bit quiet at first so please bear with while I wave it about at people https://discord.gg/kTGRs7K2 

Host

The general consensus was that a discord server wasn't needed so I have closed it as I think that's for the best. I really feel it's more useful and appropriate to use the community here to discuss games and submissions and ask any questions people may have. 

Submitted(+1)

Hello everyone,
Many thanks to the people organizing this Jam. And a lot of love and appreciation to the travelling people !
Looking forward to share my game with you all

Host(+1)

Thankyou so much! It's a joy to have you on board and thankyou so much for the love and appreciation! Returned in full! :D Can't wait to see what you come up with! :D