Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team filled, thanks all

A topic by HeavensGates created 25 days ago Views: 340 Replies: 19
Viewing posts 1 to 10
(12 edits)

Howdy, our team is filled pretty much, but if you have any unique ideas for a team member we might need or a VA feel free to send a message! Even if you might not be the best, I think if we all work well together we can achieve great things. I encourage even people who are wanting to use this opportunity to learn new skills to join. We should all strive to learn some new things in this jam.

Currently we have the following roles set in:

• 1 Unity Programmer
  • 4 Artists
  • 2 Composers/ Sound designers
  • 2 Story Writers

Sub roles filled by team members:

• Scene Director

We're interested in any of the following roles:

• Any voice actors!
  • Any other role you think would add value, feel free to ask

I'm pretty open to anyone who shows interest, the main goal is to have fun and learn, even if we end up dead last I want us to have a fun and memorable month of working!

If you'd like to apply, you can either reply in the comment or add me on discord with a message at heavensgates

This page gets updated as we fill in roles, assuming we win anything, we will discuss how money distribution is done in the fairest way possible that everyone agrees with.

(+1)

Heeey I'm super new here and to game jams in general but I'd like to join!

Awesome! What sort of role interests you? I saw your illustrations and they're really good! If its something you have no experience in that is also good as wed like for people to learn new things when possible!

Definitely interested in art roles! I'm open to backgrounds, characters, assets, and willing to give UI a try if needed. 

Oh sweet, then if youre interested we can chat some more on discord, otherwise can also ask questions here

Hello there, if you're searching for assistant writers, I am willing to contribute as reasonably as I am capable of. Additionally, I can provide some (slightly deep) male voice acting if needed also.

Howdy! Do you have any examples of your writing? If you want can also share it through discord, its mostly just to see if well need a 3rd writer or if were good at 2. Voice acting is a nice plus though! :D

Hello there, here is an example of my writing from my FanFiction account. Here is also a visual novel I have done for the O2A2 jam a couple months ago.

Hi, sorry for the slow reply, we filled up our team, I hope you manage to find a nice group to work with tho! :)

All good, if you need an additional voice though, then I'll be here.

Sorry for the late reply, we're currently drafting some stuff up to see what kind of VA's we will need so if needed I'll contact you!

British VA here! Demo reel on website https://www.mariacorcobado.com/

Thank you, sorry for the slow reply, we're seeing what kind of VA's we need for the game so will contact you in future once decided! Your demo vid is great though! Would love to make use of you if we have need.

Hey, I'd be up for being a VA if you're still looking for someone. You can reach me at: anotsobluej@gmail.com

Sure, I'll let you know if we end up needing some other VA's what kind of roles do you particularly fill? Male, female, gruff, etc.

I usually do male voices that are gentle, but I've got some range around that.

Hey, I’m a writer looking forward to gain experience working on visual novels. I’m also experienced in Game design and Level design. You may refer to my previous projects at https://influenciaindebida.carrd.co

Hey, thank you but we got enough writers for the story, I hope you find a team!

Hey!
I'm a voice actor, I'd be open to trying out for any roles you have open
My specialty is deeper and gravely voices, but my range is pretty malleable!

Awesome! Once we've decided on roles we need I'll let you know if we need anything of that type.