Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Oops!

A topic by thhardesty created 51 days ago Views: 46 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+1)

This was my first time actually exporting a game with Godot, and making a page on itch.io, and submitting to a jam, and well, I guess I'm not good with deadlines and I had a little more trouble than I expected. Consider this me unofficially submitting my totally unfinished game that I totally meant to submit 5 minutes ago. 

I'm going to bring a much more finished version to the in-person event on Friday to hopefully show it off. 

In the meantime, https://thhardesty.itch.io/goblin-4x-lords is up as proof that I did in fact work on something these last 2 weeks, and I did manage to figure out procedural generation of a world using TileMaps (but not much else).

Looking forward to playing some of the games everyone submitted, and I'll certainly be back for next month's summer slow jam.

Submitted

Congrats on your first game jam! Don’t worry about the deadlines! I think you can contact one of the organizers to submit a little later too! I’m so glad that you participated and made an initiative to learn game dev, from here on, the sky is the limit! All the best, i cant wait to the see the wonders you will do!