Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How does voting work?

A topic by Duke Blitzein created Feb 20, 2023 Views: 144 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

How does voting for the contest entries work? Who can vote? If we can vote how do we vote?

Submitted

If you watch the video, or read the info sheet, you'll find that the judges are:

AmalgamAsh - He who is heading up the Jam, and has an excellent channel for gaming.
SquidgeMonster - The designer and keeper of HQuestBuilder, and 
Giles McNeill of SundayQuest fame.

They'll be going over the quests and rating them however they see fit.  Ash is going to clip runs of all the submitted quests on his channel.

Due to the number of entries, it may take a bit longer than 14 days to get through them all, as they have real lives and jobs outside of HQ to pay the bills.

I'm just curious when Ash will start posting the videos of the Quests that he's run through.  And I'm also curious if all the judges will give their input on their likes/dislikes of the quests, and what they think would be a way to improve it.  My kids ran through mine one night and that was all the testing I was able to get in other than my runs to try and work out the kinks and bugs.

Good luck to all participants and we'll see what the future holds.

Submitted

Well,  since  you talk to the designer for hQuestbuilder, maybe you can get him to update it for " Mage of the Mirror."

Host

I hear MotM content will be updated when Squidge gets appropriate vector graphics from the source. :)

Opal_Mox is correct on everything, the three judges will be combing over the quests now, and we have quite a far-ahead deadline on judgement end.  However, It's my hope we'll progress through the judgement phase more quickly and be done sooner.

I'll keep everyone updated!