Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Almost over!

A topic by Beth and Angel Make Games created Mar 30, 2023 Views: 83 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+1)

OMG I've had a brutal like... two months lol. I was so hyped for this jam and I'm finally in a place where I can work on my game and I was worried I missed the jam entirely but I have two days! So I'm using this as inspiration to prioritize my game design so I can create something in time 馃А 

I just also wanted to say that I absolutely love this concept and this jam, and the game you created beforehand (The Sticker Game) looks incredible too! I have so, so, so many stickers that I'm always hesitant to use... and games seem like the perfect way to put them to use (and get me out of my bad habit of never using them!). 

- 鉁˙eth

Submitted(+2)

Cheering you on! Hope you can achieve the goal you set yourself for this and also excited to see what you'll come up with. :)

Submitted

Aaaawwwwwww hiya and thanks!! I did manage to get something in with like... 6 hours to spare, which I swear is a record for me 馃ぃ 

HostSubmitted(+1)

Feel free to upload a preview that you can update later!

Submitted

Oh dang, that's a smart idea! I did manage to get something in on time thank goodness (lol I just took the day off of work to get it made, although it's unplaytested at the moment and the page is plain as heck 馃ぃ) which made me so, so happy!