Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Writer/Narrative Designer & Voice Actor Looking For Team

A topic by Nicky Benoit created Feb 23, 2023 Views: 97 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hi there, I'm a non-binary voice actor & writer with over five years of VO experience (including indie game work), as well as experience in writing horror stories and (most recently) a project for the 11th Themed Horror Game Jam. I have a couple different concepts for Sweet-To-Sour games, but I'm definitely open to working on a completely new idea/project for this jam. 

My voice acting specialties are various creature vocals & kid/teen voices, and I also have a lot more character types in my range. I don't have an official demo reel or website yet, but I do have voice samples that show some of my current range: 

I'm still working on a writing portfolio and am unable to share any script/flowchart samples from the other game I'm working on at this time. However, this game was loosely inspired by one of the submissions I wrote and voiced for Rachael Messer's VO challenges, which showcases both my writing and voice acting skillsets:

In case the link previews don't show up, I'll post my other info below as well. 
I look forward to contributing to the Sweet-To-Sour game jam and getting to work with other people in this community. Can't wait to see all of the submissions for this jam. 

Discord: WarGrowlmon1990#1751

Timezone: CST

Email: nickywgmn1990@outlook.com

Social Media: @NickyBenoitVA (Twitter)
Submitted

Hey! Are you still available to team up?

Yes I'm still available to team up for this jam.

Submitted(+1)

Awesome, I sent a discord friend request