Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Would anyone be interested in some Round Robin one-shot s of the submissions?

A topic by FanaticRat created May 24, 2021 Views: 267 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 8
Submitted

There's been a lot of neat games submitted to the jam thusfar. I'd love to try them all out, but it'd be a bit much to run one shots of all of them by myself. 

To that end, I think it would be cool if we as a group ran some mini adventures or one shot sessions of each other's games. That way each game gets highlighted. It'd also be a chance for incomplete games to get some playtesting feedback in. 

I'm up for running some of the initial one shots to kick things off. If anyone else is interested in running or playing please post. 

Submitted

Sure! I'm a bit busy with end-of-year school stuff, but in the near future I'd definitely be down!

Submitted

Sounds good. If we get more people I'll try to see about scheduling. 

Jam HostSubmitted

I'd be interested!

Submitted

Alright, sounds good.  I wonder if we should record some of these (with every player's explicit consent, of course) for highlight material for the games to promote them on social media. Or something. I'm not very familiar with game jams yet 

Submitted

Let's do it! You know how to reach me! We should get a 4f Round Robin discord going perhaps?

Submitted
Deleted 2 years ago
Submitted

Alright, now that the submission deadline has passed, I'm up for running some stuff. Anyone have any ideas on how to best schedule these games? 

Submitted

Very cool idea!  One of my friends was able to run a game of T-Def, I'll see if he can share his feedback.

Submitted

Just bumping this thread again to generate interest. Candy Hammer Games posted a link to the Discord, and we can definitely use more players!