Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

If you didn't submit your game in time, read this. Sticky

A topic by Justin P Barnett created Jun 30, 2023 Views: 223 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
HostSubmitted(+1)

Each uploaded build file receives a timestamp.

To be considered for ratings, you need to have a build file uploaded that is timestamped before the conclusion of the game jam.

If you found it impossible to meet the deadline, don’t hesitate to send me a direct message on Discord.

I’ll help you submit your game.

However, remember that you might not qualify for the ratings, but you will still receive invaluable feedback on your game.

Even after the game jam concludes, you can continue to upload hotfixes or new versions of your game, provided you leave your original build available for download until the voting period ends.

Submitted

very thoughtful.

Submitted (1 edit)

Hello. I uploaded my game before deadline using the VR Jam form. 

But my game didn't appear in the submissions.  I clicked at the button on jam page to submit the game. It prompted me that I do not have any projects uploaded and there was a button to create one so I clicked on that too, filled out the form, uploaded my game, and saved, and I thought that was it. Was there anything more I had to do? It is my first jam ever and I never before uploaded anything, so I might miss something.  On the page of my game (https://viciantomas.itch.io/potion-parcel) you can see that the project was created before deadline. IDK how it didn't come trough.

Can you please help me please? I tried to reach you on discord several hours after game jam ended, but I got no response. (username fqd, display name Chlpáč)
What can I do to get my game assigned to this jam?

I just finished another Game Jam and I did the same steps for submission as for this one. That game got automatically assigned to that Jam without me returning back to the Jam page. It is not like I want to win this jam. I know I have no chance, as this was my first game ever made and published. But I just wanted to be included. IDK what I did wrong T_T