Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team? Post in this thread! Sticky

A topic by ghostygamez created Apr 08, 2019 Views: 540 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 10
HostSubmitted

Looking for a team? Post in this chat! List your skills -- whether it be art, game design, programming, or music! 

Hi!  I have done a few very small projects, and also did a wave-based shooter VR game in the last Global Game Jam (Shooty bird house).  I'd be interested in pairing up with someone else.  I'm especially interested in voxel art.

Deleted 3 years ago

Sounds like a good match maybe!  I can do some stuff in Magicavoxel and Blender.  In fact, just finishing up a gam jam game called Spwarp today where I used these tools.   Id love to focus on game code though.   Do you know how to use git or can you learn?    I would like to work with someone who can use git to be able to access and update the project.

Hello! I unfortunately do not have any experience. But I am willingly to learn  and help! I know a little bit of everything besides music, so just tell me what you need and I will let you know if I am capable of the task.

Hey im proficient in blender and Handy with drawing textures and am learning C# for unity but i dont know much.
me and my team from the festive jam  in 2018 got first place with our game Re:incarnate. i made the Npcs and weapons in that game.
i am looking for any coders out there. you can touch base with me on discord ( xaviarsly#7699 )

(+1)

I am a Unity coder still looking for an artist and possibly others.   I am Xedius#7028 on discord.  

(1 edit)

Hi! I'm a programmer using this as an opportunity to learn more about unreal engine and the steamvr input plugin! Contact me if you're interested. I also have a basic understanding of modeling and texturing with blender/Photoshop and am familiar with Ableton Live for music production.

Submitted

Still looking for a team?

Yes! I'm glad I decided to check this page today on a whim

(1 edit)

Me again!  So we have a team of 3: 2 artists, 1 code/lead.  We are looking for another coder to handle enemy AI coding and other tasks.  

It is our intention to do some type of  procedurally generated dungeon crawl type game, provided theme permits it. .  I have some proof of concept code working already, but will need help with the AI.  

Submitted

I have expeirence with making games but not yet in a Game Jam. I need a coder for UE4 I have the hardware to develop. Myself I will lead and will do the creative part.

Im unity dev with WMR, searching team to join. My discord

Dimidrol112#7261