Jobs
Tags

It's over guys!

A topic by FortySix created Dec 15, 2019 Views: 250 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted

How was it for ya?

Submitted(+1)

Quite shocking :) first game jam and first time using Unity for us so we were nowhere near finished at 8 today haha. Good fun though.

Deleted post
Submitted(+1)

Superstressful! My game broke 1 hour before the submission, but it's a lesson for me not to test new things in the last minute WITHOUT A BACKUP. Anyway, I somehow managed to find a solution.

Submitted

I think I probably went too ambitious with the game, but it was a really nice learning curve and it's awesome to see what everyone else has come up with. Didn't know the Yogs had such a talented group of fans! 

Submitted

Super pleased with how it turned out. Was kinda worried because my game isn't actually playable for us normal people (it requires a Twitch streamer and around 10+ viewers to play as it was designed) - which meant that I had to finish the game pretty early. This would leave time for making a trailer that shows how it works, but I hadn't made a trailer before (plus recording voice in Audacity and editing footage in OpenShot was a first for me), so became very stressful. But really excited with the game and trailer :D