Jobs
Tags

Problem with Pixel Game Jam - 2024

A topic by purring_cat created May 21, 2024 Views: 140 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted (2 edits) (+2)

Hello, I have a problem with Pixel Game Jam- 2024
https://itch.io/jam/-pixel-game-jam-2024

At the end of the game jam, it turns out that to participate in it we need a "submissions form" that came by mail... I accidentally found out that this is even necessary.
The main game jam page doesn't say anything about this, but it was mentioned in the game jam discord. This is becoming a problem for several participants, while the game jam organizers refuse to do anything about the complaints.
What can be done in this situation? Is there an option to write a complaint about the game jam?

Submitted(+1)

Up this. As I've discussed on Discord, I was having issues during the submission process and had to redo everything last minute. Ended up overlooking the submission form. After I realized what had happened, I raised a ticket and got told they wouldn't allow me to fill the form. I mean I get it in a way but judging is open for over a week now, and it seems kinda arbitrary to shut off the forms at this point. People make mistakes. Would like to see how many other people missed the form and hope the organizers would reconsider.