SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

4 days left - how are you all going?

A topic by breathingstories created Jan 27, 2024 Views: 238 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Jam HostSubmitted(+1)

Hey everyone!

Not long left in the jam now, how are you all going? Submitted and done? Designing and word-counting? Still puzzling out a concept?

Would love to hear how your experience has been so far!

Jam HostSubmitted(+1)

As for me, I have happily submitted my game. 24 words is tough! I enjoyed the opportunity to create within such tight restraints, a good creative exercise 馃憤馃徏

Submitted

I am close, I feel I have designed a decent game concept, and it has been fun. Just working on the presentation, I haven't whipped out the old photoshop (now photopia) in a long time. :)

Jam HostSubmitted

congrats! I find visual design quite difficult too 馃槄

Submitted(+1)

I wanted to submit one game for the jam, but today I added two "bonus" submissions. This has been such great fun! :)

Jam HostSubmitted

awesome stuff!! It鈥檚 been great to see so much creativity 馃ぉ

HostSubmitted

That's awesome, congrats!!!

Submitted

i've officially made* my first.... three games, ever. nice to see i'm not the only one that got inspired to make multiple! had a bit of a learning curve with the graphic elements (using photopea) but ultimately i'm happy with the outcome, i think.

never published to itchio or submitted anything to a game jam before, so hopefully it's simple enough for me to figure out that process before the jam ends. got what, 7 hours?

(*i mean, i've been coming up with various game ideas over the past... 9 months,-ish?, but nothing's to the point i'd consider it 100% finished-)

that aside! this was pretty fun to try out, seeing everyone's work has been inspiring in and of itself. and it's also just fascinating to me, seeing where everyone winds up with such limitations- so many cool concepts going on ^^

Jam HostSubmitted

congrats that鈥檚 amazing!! If you do have questions about setting up itch pages, feel free to ask somewhere here :)

Submitted(+1)

I saw this 鈥檍am very late in the piece, but the deadline was extended, so I made a thing! 馃ぉ

Jam HostSubmitted(+1)

So glad the deadline extension made your submission possible 馃ぉ

Submitted

Thank you, me too! 馃槉

Submitted(+1)

Was glad I saw this and just finished right before the deadline

Jam HostSubmitted

Ayyyyy, nice one!!