Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Progress!

A topic by OldSkoolOgre created Sep 03, 2018 Views: 648 Replies: 20
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted

How's everyone's progress coming along? Here's a quick look at where I stand tonight!

Host(+1)

Looking good so far brother! I love you're doing video devlogs with voice :D

What GameEngine are you using?

Submitted

Thanks, man!

And I'm using GameMaker: Studio. Not that I don't use other engines, it's my preferred IDE. 

Submitted

Yo ! :)

Submitted

I'm trying... lol
First game in Godot

The music is probably the best part so far: https://clyp.it/d5pjl50r

Submitted(+2)

Hey, man! That's what these jams are for. Lol. Keep your chin up and keep at it!

Host (1 edit) (+2)

I'm thinking about doing a "Learn GoDot" jam so keep an eye out for that! :D

Deleted post
Submitted

It was not too bad. There's a platform game tutorial on youtube that was very helpful, things are pretty easy to set up. But I did have some problems for example with the physics engine that I didn't really have time to solve. Definitely still a lot to learn for me. For 2d I think it's better to use than Unity.

Submitted

It's great to see everyone having a go and all types of software to. Wow some of the top guys are way ahead of me but having good fun with voice overs and different elements which I've never tried before. May do a buildbox walk through if I have time. Keep them coming everyone !

Submitted

How do you add a picture to the project I don't think the star is a good look ! Lol

(1 edit)

I think you can just get a png image and then when uploading the game, theres a place where you can select it.

(I think thats it, dont kill me if it doesnt work)

Submitted

Thanks I'll have a look !

Submitted (1 edit)

Tried posting image in a few places but no luck thanks anyway, you're one of the few who try to help people !

Submitted

What do you mean? I'm not sure what you're asking? Do you mean on the project page?

Submitted

When you go to the entries everyone has a picture of there project accept me!

I'm not not sure why?

Submitted

You have to add one. Go to your "Edit Game" page on your games page, and you'll be able to upload it there. 

Submitted(+1)

Yes I see it now, you pointed it out to me. I couldn't see for looking Lol!. Thanks for the help

Submitted

Lol. No worries! It happens to the best of us! 

Submitted

Just a title screen  screenshot, then I'm off to D&D. Lol.  I'm really happy with how far I got in a week. Hope you guys enjoy playing mine! I'll be playing others tonight when I get home!