Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity Developer looking for members in Dev + Art + Sound

A topic by AgrMayank created Aug 09, 2023 Views: 388 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (1 edit)

I've 3+ years of Unity experience in development, game planning, etc primarily in AR but not limited to it. I love games like Hollow Knight, Dead Cells & Hades with smooth combat, level design & great stories.

I've previously participated in the GDK Game Jam solo, creating "Frantic Flipside" (https://agrmayank.itch.io/frantic-flipside) which is my first 2D platformer and also the first time using Procedural Level Generation.

I'm on the lookout for a team ideally consisting of 2 Unity developers, 1 designer with skills in pixel art, and a sound designer who can handle voice-overs / special effects.

Let me know if interested. You can ping me on Discord at agrmayank
Thanks!

Hey, I'm a unity developer who draw in pixel art. I can't rate the quality of my work, but I've gone through three game jams by myself and all those games were pixel art. I want to participate in the team for the first time and gain experience.

Submitted

Hi, can you share your portfolio or some published games & art URL? Thanks!

All my gamejam projects are on this itch.io account! Actually in these games and my pixel art.

Submitted

Looks good! Can you share your discord id to discuss the details? Thanks!

(1 edit)

Hi, I'm a music composer/sound designer.  I've collab'ed with independent devs in the past but haven't been lucky enough to find a committed team yet. This year, I've focused more on producing music for indie musicians, but now want to go back to music composition and sound design for games. 

Here's a quick video of a sound redesign I made the last year.
Also, here you can find out more about me and my work.

Submitted

Looks good! I'll be in touch while forming the team :)

You can find me on Discord as fabqfilter. I'd be more than happy to send you further references or just brainstorm ideas.

Submitted

Added!

Hey, I'm a level designer and writer looking for a team if you're interested. Last time I did one of these, I put a team together and took a fairly generalist role wherever needed. I can do a little bit of Unity work, but I'm better at design and writing. I can also do some audio work if needed.

Submitted

Hi, thanks for reaching out. I'll ping you while forming the teams. Please share you portfolio in the meanwhile.

jamesjharkins.com

I need to know by today

Submitted (1 edit)

[EDIT: Team creation done so sorry about that.]
You can look for different teams as well in that case since it'l take time for me to finish the previous jam