SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team for the Jam??? (Now Closed)

A topic by HarryWood created Jan 25, 2021 Views: 1,311 Replies: 46
Viewing posts 1 to 18
Submitted (3 edits)

Hello, my names is Harry.

I've been doing Game Dev since 2018, I love everything to do with creating games, and this would mark my second game jam (first Brackeys jam) I've never had the pleasure of working in a team, however I would welcome the experience. If you are also interested than simply reply and lets get together and make Game Jam History! Good Luck to everyone and Cheers!!

(2 edits)

I can if you dont want a good game btw i cant be sure that i will be always available. I know basics of unity and c#. but i dont know 2d game dev.

Submitted

Hi Iammu, if you aren't entirely sure you can make it no worries, either way thank you for considering, however if you feel like you have time to spare, than sure thing, just send me your discord name and Ill get you in the server

(1 edit)

Hi, 

I dont know if i will have time in each of the game but if you like i have some scripts and and can make you one for player movement, etc. But dont expect much out of me. BTW plz tell me what king of player will u have in game, like sci-fi, normal, badass, etc. My internet speed is also very crappy at max it can get to 150kbs. Dont know if i will be helpful.

I will send u my discord soon. Good Luck

MY DISCORD USERNAME: IAMMU#4458

(1 edit)

Hi! My name is Kaden, I’ve been coding for a little over 5 years, and I started using unity about a year ago. I’d really enjoy collaborating with you! I’ve never done a game jam before, and my unity skills are mediocre, but I think I’ll be able to help out! If you want to work with me, how do you want to get in touch?

Submitted

Hi Kaden, 5 years seem like more than enough, discord sounds like the best way to communicate, Im new to it but we can still use it, just tell me what your name is and we can start a server

I don’t have discord, do you think you could tell me your phone number?

Submitted (1 edit)

I try not to share my number since its more for personal things sorry, if you don't have discord you can use a browser, however if it cant be done then we can try my number

(1 edit)

I’m sorry, I can’t use discord at all. I hope it’s not too big of a deal. Here’s my number: 423-717-7444

Submitted (1 edit)

Could you also put your country number? The +00?

1-423-717-7444

Submitted

Ive been trying to add your number but Im still having trouble, maybe instead of a number facebook? or instagram? sorry for the complications

I don’t have any kind of social media, maybe I could try your number? I’m sorry this is so difficult, I understand if you want to just forget about collaborating with me.

WHAAAAAAAAT?

do you still want to work with me?

Hey, I can't help with the coding, but I can help with the sound design, all music and coming up with ideas for the theme.

Do you think you could help me out with some of my games? I really struggle with the sound design haha

Submitted

Hello Glass, Audio would be great and if you can focus on that then we could have a lock on that aspect, like I told Kayden, tell me your discord tag and Ill invite you to a serve

Submitted

Hi, if you still take people, I'd be interested. I like to think I'm fairly decent in coding and I've worked on my first 2 projects in Unity. This would be my first Game Jam, and my schedule should be free during most of it

Submitted (1 edit)

Hey Marcoux, 2 unity projects is a pretty good way to say you enjoy game dev, would love to have you on the team, simply send discord tag and we can start

Submitted

There you go: Marcoux#3227

hey I'd love to join if you're still taking people, I'm doing the BTP game jam at the moment and this jam will be my second I'm best at programming but I'm confident enough at making 3d models to get by if you dont have anyone for that yet

Submitted

Hey Griffin, yeah were still trying to figure it out, so far its just me and 1 other, so another would be perfect, 3d models would be great, if you send me your discord tag, Ill send you the invitation to the server

Mr.Smith#2550

Hello! My name is Gregory and I've taken some programming classes for over three years now. I am relatively new to unity and c sharp, but I definitely know more than well how these things work. This is my second game jam, I would love to join your team!

Submitted

Hello Gregory, yeah were still figuring out the team, and its still taking time to assemble, so by all means you can join, if you send me your discord tag we can get you in the server

Deleted 3 years ago
Deleted 99 days ago

So...are we doing this?? We have two days left, please inform me

Submitted

Oh right Im so sorry man, unfortunately the team has already been formed, due to the timing and how people joined earlier than others, again really sorry for this

ugh...it's alright, I guess

I some what good at pixel art I use gdevlop can I join

I some what good at pixel art can I join use gdevlop 

I some what good at pixel art can I join use gdevlop 

(+1)

this made by me

nice gif

do u agree 

sorry I can't come

hey skafo! Why don't we work together??

it's also my first game jam but my main problem is that I can't make good art even though I'm quite experienced on the development topic. We could make a pretty good team!

because I use gdevlop and also this is my first game jam

because I use gdevlop and also this is my first game jam

Submitted

Nice to see a cool team is forming, I want to join also, but I am not a unity dev, I use pygame lol

Submitted (2 edits)

Hey Harry, 

This is my first GameJam, I can help you guys out with 3D Animation, although I have no experience either in Unity or UE. I can also help out the audio which is my day job, I work at a feature film animation studio as a Sound Editor. Let me know how it goes. Best of luck :)

Mail: dogus.kuner2@gmail.com

DC: Cat Tongue#4868

Linkedin: Dogus Kuner | LinkedIn

Music &  Sound Design: 

Soundcloud: Boëthius | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Strange Loops Studios Trailer: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-f6ccagqoV/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Animation Demo Reel:  ATOM GameJam - Animation Demo Reel | 2020 on Vimeo

Submitted

Hi Dogus, sounds like your very experienced, would love to have you on the team, I sent you an fr on discord.

Hi, Harry, I am Parth and I have been trying to make my team a big as possible, So r n I have 4 people Including me

Here is my discord user name (Open DMs)

!Codice Elit#0288