Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Need A Team!

A topic by Ghost Studios created Aug 01, 2021 Views: 743 Replies: 31
Viewing posts 1 to 15
(1 edit) (+1)

I'm new to game jams. I use unity and I'm a programmer. So if anyone is interested in making a team with me Join my Discord https://discord.gg/XyRZuXgd

(1 edit)

hey i am also  unity Game Dev

and i can team up with u :D

What do you do?

i am a game dev :D

I mean what is your strength?

hmm

(1 edit)

are u beginner , intermediate or advance level programmer in unity... from how many years or months you are using unity... 

umm... intermediate. I've been using unity for roughly  2.5 years ;)

I also use Unity I am good game designer and programmer so we could work together.wanna do it?

sure;)

I am interested, too. I am a musician and coder (Unity/C# and more) but I would like to focus on music. (I can write code too if necessary)

great! Add me on discord. DaGhost#5869

I did so. I am waiting for you to accept. My name is "Byter" on Discord

I could create sprites for the game and create stupidly weird yet good ideas 

Great! Add me on discord DaGhost#5869

sorry it took a bit to reply but i added you

I'm also a Unity game dev but I'm not sure if I can manage to help. I only  started using it last year.

That's not a problem. Add me on discord DaGhost#5869

Submitted

Hi! I am a multimedia engineer and I made Unity stuff in the degree. This year, I return to learning and developing with Unity, I am a coder and UI designer. I want to focus on game design and code but I can do other things too. I would like to join your team.

Sure. Add me on discord. DaGhost#5869

Submitted

Great! I added you, my discord is Daniel_idac#3930

Hello. I can model 3D, but this game jam I would like to join as a team programmer. I've been programming for Unity for a month and a half

If I can join, here is my discord: aSSeSSin#4939

I did. I'm DaGhost

i do pixel art so can i make a few sprites but i dont have dicord so is it ok if i send them to you on here?

I don't think sending them here is a good idea. Just download discord if you can.;)

sorry i cant

plz join my jam  Cookie jam 2021.1 - itch.io

I am new to game jams and this is gonna be my first one I've been using Godot for about 4-5onths now and I use the built in language Gdscript looking for partners

unfortunately I don't use Godot. But I'm building a community in my discord. If you want to join https://discord.gg/XyRZuXgd

Hey, can you send me an invitation to the discord community?... I am still thinking if participate in the Jam and I would like to see what you have over there. My tag is Roka1492#1492

I added you on discord. DaGhost#5869

I study in a Music College majoring songwriting, but I also write plenty of instrumental music. If anyone needs a musician for their project message me on discord Silverwing#0001