On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What games do you all plan to fix for this jam?

A topic by ashnin10 created 26 days ago Views: 340 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 8

I was just wondering what games other people are planning to fix for this jam! I plan on fixing "Ace in Another World" to start, because I am ace and the concept seems fun. I have my work cut out for me getting the fantasy assets tho ;-; 

(+1)

I would like to try my hand at fixing "Snail Society!" I usually make assets, so I'd like to try my hand at programming and adapt the powerpoint into a game!

(+1)

Hilltop Academy, it fits me the best I think

(1 edit) (+1)

In Another World with my Shotgun: That time when I Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adip

I couldn't sit through the 10 minute dialogue at one point so I'm gonna wing the rest of it if possible TOT (scratch that, I found txt. files with the dialogue. Thank god)

(1 edit)

I should have added some kind of obfuscation to scene files...

P.S. The original plan for that villager dialogue was one hour, but I decided to increase the text speed.

DAMN ONE HOUR?? TOT 

That scene was honestly really amusing. Definitely adding it into my interation

(+1)

My pick is "YOUR P3RF3CT WA1FUck IS UR UGLY PLUS13?!". I have some ideas in mind to rework the original story.

(+1)

am doing the not another villainess otome isekai (i just really liked the idea of it i already have a lot of it planned and drawn) i

(+1)

A friend and I are going to do "I Don't Want to Go to the Dance with You, I Just Want to do my Fucking Homework," we thought it was pretty neat (my friend also really liked the humor of the game)

ohh me too!! i found the concept really fun.

We're twinning!

yay!! 馃槃

(+1)

I'm going for the CherryBears game, only because of my bias of bears haha