SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Game suppressed?

A topic by Belillart created 19 days ago Views: 106 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+2)

Hello everyone,

It's only a few minutes before the end of the game jam and I see that our game has been removed from the jam? (Mindfarer)

I'm on my phone so I can't do much but is it a mistake on my end or was the game removed for any reason? :(

Thanks in advance

Host

Hi! We haven't removed anything.  Could you please share the link to your game page?

Submitted(+2)

I hope it's okay and not presumptious if I answer for them:

https://angeldustjdr.itch.io/mindfarer

Submitted

Oh no, I was wondering why I hadn't seen it in the top 10 and was confused - did something get fucked up in the backend? Is there a way to restore it?

Submitted(+1)

If they haven't suppressed it I think it's on me :/... I think I have accidentally clicked on "remove this submission" while scrolling on my phone to check the comments (I wanted to show them to someone). I didn't get any dialog box to confirm though so I didn't realize it... I checked and it seems that it has happened before to other people and there is no way to restore it... :'((

There should be a confirmation box but since I'm on firefox on mobile maybe that's why I didn't get it, or maybe it passed to fast for me to see it while scrolling? Idk.

Huh I'm a lil sad and very sorry for my teamates :/...

But thank you both for replying so fast, that's very sweet of you <3

Submitted (1 edit)

Oh, that just sucks, so sad to hear that ):

I wouldn't even say it's on you - you are 100% correct there should have been a dialog box. You are not the only person who can be clumsy with a touchscreen, after all. I certainly am too. Hope you are not beating yourself up too much, I can so easily see this happening to myself as well.

Submitted(+2)

Thank you for the support that's very sweet :3 I've reported it so hopefully Itch can make sure that it's not so easy to remove a submission accidentally and since I can't do anything else to make up for it I'll go to sleep, I'll feel better tomorrow XD

(Thankfully my teamates don't resent me though haha :'D)

Host(+1)

Hi! Could angeldustjdr try this link?
https://itch.io/jam/331907/add-game/2721042/7691248?token=IiPKjkeC2NcGyX7v2BOQm9...

Submitted (1 edit) (+3)

Hi! I sent him the link and our game was resubmitted to the Jam.
Thank you !

Host(+2)

Great. Although we're sorry the votes and comments were lost! :(

Submitted(+3)

It's sad that we lost the comments, but on the bright side we have read, responded and thanked every person who commented. That's what's important! =)

Host(+2)

Thanks! :_)