Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Embeddable gb emulator?

A topic by joestrong created May 19, 2023 Views: 487 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 6

Can anyone recommend an embeddable html5 emulator that can be used on the itch.io page?

I'm using assembly, so I currently only have a .gb file (i.e.  I can't export to html)

Submitted
I don't know of any, but if you search up like "gb web emulator" or "gameboy javascript emulator" or something like that, you can find a web emulator to link to. I found one a little bit back that you can embed???? but I don't remember where it is at all
Submitted (2 edits)

(Sorry about the double post, something weird happened and I don't know what it was)

Submitted
I did a brief search, but I didn't find anything promising. Sadly, I'm too preoccupied with trying to finish my game to do a proper search. If anyone finds anything, please do share.
Host
GB Studio is using BinjGB for web export. I've seen it done with assembly games before. *There are other web emulators, but I can't remember the names right now. I guess you know how to set it all up, if not you might get lucky with taking a GB Studio web release zip and just change the ROM file in there. :)
Submitted
ill upload a gb studio web zip without the rom for u IF YA WANT
Submitted

Please do. That would be awesome.

Host

https://tronimal.itch.io/gbweb
I uploaded it. Password is web.

Submitted

Thanks!

Host

You're welcome.
Don't know if Elvies is online right now, so I figured I better do it, before time runs out! :)