Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Game Designer here looking for a team!

A topic by Moemaker created Aug 06, 2023 Views: 329 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 7

Hey! Im a recent graduate in BA Games Design and have been designing games for about 3 years now so hopefully I can chip into some projects!

Hey Moemaker! I'm an artist, usually filling whatever role is needed for 2D/3D. I've designed pixelated assets, comic book hand drawn assets and of course modeled and textured assets. I'm looking for a team to contribute to. 

Deleted 1 year ago

Heeey Moemaker! I'm graduating at Game Design as well... How do you feel after graduating? I'm having some doubts about it. Anyway, I'm interested in joining as a music composer and sound designer! I can show you my work if you want.

Hey! I feel the same as you actually, i came here in the beginning to try and build upon my skills and create a strong portfolio but recently ive been conflicted and sort of straying away from games design, in that confusing stage. But ive made my mind up and going strong on what I know best, game design. So yeah, if you want to team up, add my discord "moemaker", and that goes for anyone else wanting to join and create a fun game!

Also, I sent you a Discord invite, saw your username on another Jam's page. 

Composer here, First game Jam and looking to make a soundtrack, Let me know if youre interested and we can get to business!

(+1)

Yo, I am in a team with a sound and fx artist i am good at programming would you want to team up

my discord is:.shlokyboi

Deleted 1 year ago

I am a front-end engineer with experience in canvas development,I'm looking for a team to contribute to.