Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

1 day and < 12 hours to go!

A topic by christh created Jun 03, 2021 Views: 153 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+1)

Somebody hit me upside the head and tell me to stop adding new features, please! Thanks!

Hope everyone's projects are going great.

Cheers,
Chris

Submitted(+1)

less then 23 hours now :D, hope it's just polish you're doing :)

Submitted

Actually I'm having a bit of deployment hell - Unity absolutely refusing to publish to WebGL. Might have to give up and compile to an .exe which would be a shame.

My other side-project game is fine, so not sure if it's something up in Unity 2020.

Submitted(+1)

Building for WebGL didn't work on my system either. I am contemplating to install Unity on that small-ish laptop I got recently and temporarily activate the second license to try to build on a Windows system. (Would anyone think that a machine with a Celeron N4020, 4GB memory and a 1366x768 screen makes for a good game development machine? Right, I don't, either... But for just opening the editor to load the project and perform one single build taks, it should be able to survive...)

Submitted

I ended up installing it on my work laptop - hours of downloading later - pulled down my repo, and the same problem! An odd emscripten error that seemingly only two people on the internet had ever had before. Fun times until 2am, but hey that's developer life!!

Fortunately I'd taken today off work and was able to resolve it this morning by creating a fresh project and porting across the changes.

Hope you enjoyed the gamejam and you got it working in the end.

Submitted(+1)

I just installed Unity on that laptop I recently got which actually has (still?) Windows on it... It's just opening my project...

We'll see...

Submitted(+1)

I waited at the last minute, I worked all night last night and all day today on it... I had to get up early and all to work on it lol

I should've done a lot more last week lol