SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How to know if game has been submitted?

A topic by purplily created May 29, 2023 Views: 375 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Hello!

I just submitted my game for the game jam, even filling out the GameDev.tv feedback form. But when I refreshed the page it shows the default page.

I find it odd because it doesn't even show my existing game even though I am logged into my itch.io account. Is there another way to know if my game got submitted?

Submitted

When you go to your game page, it will show a ribbon up in the upper right that your game is submitted.

Submitted

Ah thank you so much! I see that ribbon now :D

I think I posted this https://amadeus56.itch.io/call-for-fire but not in the jam, and I don't know how to point my submission to the Jam. Seem to be going round in circles. At this point I am exhausted and going to bed, so I might not be able to correct this. 

Submitted

Your game does not show up on your page.  You need to upload it and then go back to the page for the jam and hit the submit button.  You need to complete the upload process on your itch page first.  Enjoy your nap and if you have questions, I will try to check back latter.  Need to prep for a cook-out now.

I hadn't made my page public. Reading the comments I understood my error. Thanx for the help.

Submitted

Same for me ;) cant find how i can check if i submitted somehow.. damn ;D where can i see this?

Submitted

Look at the game page.  It will tell you in the upper right hand corner.  Also, it says submitted after your name in this post.

Submitted

Thanks, I realised i had the project tagged as draft und not final. Thats why it first didnt show up in the options.