Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Narrative Designer Looking for a Team

A topic by Profedejocs created Aug 14, 2023 Views: 120 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+1)

Hi everyone, I'm excited about this game jam because it gives me a chance to get back to my roots. My first video game was Pokémon Red for the Game Boy Color back in the late 90s. I'm a narrative designer that can write material for any genre with more than twenty years' experience playing games. I would love to join a team and help create a game that is not only nostalgic but also innovative at the same time. If you want me on your team, send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you.

HostSubmitted

How exciting! I look forward to seeing what you make! Remember there are tools like bitsy and GBStudio which you can use for your game development - and even if you don't find a team I hope you submit a written or sketched version of your game which gives a good overview of your writing style :)

feel free to join my team, my discord is tealgear_studios, or Good Guy#8272, one of those should work, i am a 2d/3d artist can can make stuff fast

Submitted

Hi, thank you. I appreciate the offer but I already found a team. I hope you and your team have a great time during the jam. I wish you luck.

Can I join. I'm a music artist. My discord is GoodGameDev#7285

Submitted

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, our team has already been assembled and we're not looking for a music artist. I wish you luck in the game jam and I hope you find a team soon.