Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[Artist] Looking to team up for Fortune!

A topic by Rakunuki created Sep 22, 2023 Views: 298 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted

Heya! I'm Rakunuki, and I'm looking to team up as an artist for this Mini Jam. I draw a variety of things from cartoons to anime-inspired art, and many other things. Interested or want to ask me something? Let me know here or on my social!

Submitted

Hey, Rakunuki! Difficultlogic here. I'm new to the game jam scene with some experience in Twine and an interest in branching out to other tools. I'd love to discuss the possibility of teaming up for this mini jam!

Submitted

Hello people,
I would also love to join a team.
Due to the latest bad news regarding the Unity Pricing, I want to use this Jam to make my first switch over to Godot Engine. In general I have a lot of development experience and just have to get used to the new Engine.
If you are interested and want to support that, my Discord Name is: M3isterNext

Submitted (2 edits)

Hi Rakunuki! I would love to team up with you. I have only joined one other game jam that took place 5 months ago (the lunar jam) and I did not place too well but I've learned a lot since then. I have a cool idea for this jam I'd love to share with you so, If you would like to hear more or would like to team up my discord is cowlton

I am a coder but only know C# Unity and Python. But I am pretty sure C# can be used in unreal. Let me know if you guys need help in any software that I am proficient in. 

Submitted (2 edits)

as far as I know Unreal is C++, Godot and Unity are C# :)
Would be nice to work together.

Basically there also would be no problem to develop in Unity if we have a super great Idea that we wish to realize as good as we can.

Good thing I know a little C++ :). I also would like to get into Unreal Engine also, especially since Unity pulled that little stunt. 

(1 edit)

hi! Can I join the team aswell? Im a 2d artist, i can put the ideas down into visualization :)

My art: https://www.artstation.com/olivegarden3

(1 edit)

Musician, Programmer, & Pixel artist here. I am used to programming with GDscript in Godot. LMK if you need any to fill any of these roles

My latest game ( GBJam 11)
https://route126.itch.io/cosmic-climber-updated