Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

(Devlog) Crossrain

A topic by b2ller created Jan 31, 2023 Views: 227 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(1 edit)

Just finished the first version of my jam submission, "Crossrain". It's a top-down dungeon crawler where you need to evade your enemies and kill them all to continue. Right now there are only 5 rooms in the dungeon, but more are soon to come!

https://the-gaminggamer.itch.io/crossrain

hi just a problem,you have publish you first version but the game is no working, fix pls.

-Mathias

What issues are you experiencing? I didn't notice anything, but that could just be on my machine

Submitted

If game isn't works, you should play it in browser and make it full-screen size(It's help me).

Submitted

Nice! I like the look of the enemies and the character. 
found an issue with the enemy and character collision -> if the enemy is on the left of the character, enemy does not "kill" the character. collision is working as it does not move passed the character

Submitted

Hey looking good so far. Just a little feedback;

1. The WASD controls don't seem to work unless the game is full screened. (also listing the controls on the main menu would be a huge help)

2. The boundary box for the sword is a square which means when you reach the corners the sword kinda stays there till you move far enough and it feels a bit clunky. If you can change that boundary box to a circle I think the sword will feel much nicer to move around :)

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see how it develops! :D

(1 edit) (+1)

the sword disappears when you press enter while in a level, i think it's a bug

(1 edit)

Wow, thanks for finding this one. Pressing enter makes you restart from the beginning, as if you were just starting from the title screen. Thanks for finding this haha I never would've

Edit: I've made a fix, coming out in 0.1.2