Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Can't wait to dive into your stories and adventures!

A topic by Stusse Games created Jul 11, 2023 Views: 207 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(+2)

Greetings Role Playing Gamers!

Regrettably, I missed out on the Jam last year due to my vacation - what a loss! However, the joy and thrill I experienced playing the plethora of impressive one-pagers was truly amazing.

With a renewed sense of anticipation, I eagerly look forward of seeing some remarkable one-page RPGs this time around. 

Remember, as always, the enjoyment lies not just in the result, but in the journey. Take the time you need to craft your unique one-page RPG. The anticipation of what you'll create only adds to the excitement. Can't wait to dive into your stories and adventures!

Last Year

I had the unique opportunity to transform an entry from the  Submissions to One-Page RPG Jam 2022 - itch.io into a standalone computer game. It was an exhilarating journey from the conceptual phase to the final product. The game was titled "Explorers of the Lost Page," crafted by the creative mind of qwertyu6

This transition from the physical RPG realm to the digital platform turned out to be an incredibly enjoyable and rewarding experience.

Explorers of the Lost Page by qwertyu63 for One-Page RPG Jam 2022 - itch.io

Explorer of the Lost by Stusse Games (itch.io)

I'm eagerly on the lookout for another inspiring one-page RPG that we can collaboratively adapt and bring to life in the digital world.

Dice Generator (Free)

I'd like to share a tool I've found extremely useful when developing a TTRPG: my Dice Generator

Zeus Unite - Dice Generator (Free) by Stusse Games (itch.io)

which is available for free. Whether you're working on a Windows or Linux system, or prefer to run it directly on itch.io, this Dice Generator is designed to handle various dice types and values

Let's continue to create, and take our gaming experiences to new heights!

Submitted

Best of luck!

Submitted

Thanks!