Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team! (SOUND)

A topic by Guido M. created 91 days ago Views: 656 Replies: 21
Viewing posts 1 to 10

Hello! I am a Professional Music Producer and Sound and Recording Operator Technician. I have already worked as a sound designer and composer for video games and animated shorts. I'm looking for a team to join in a jam to continue growing and creating contacts!!

------------------ ------------------------ -------------------------- -------------------------- ----------------------- ----------------------- --------------------------------

Hola! Soy Productor Profesional de Música y Técnico Operador en Sonido y Grabación. Ya he trabajado como sound designer y compositor para videojuegos y cortos animados. Busco un equipo al que sumarme en una jam para seguir creciendo y creando contactos!!

Hi, i want to say that iam a beginner in music composing, but i looove making game music and i will looove working with you.
If you have discord and want to team up with me, here is my discord:
toyuu.peut_etre

Obviously brother! I'm happy to lend a hand!! I'll add you

Hey! I would also love to collaborate together and and onwards. I have put out a few tracks and am definitely up for working on this.

My discord username is:

slavmeme

Sorry, I just saw brother! Obviously, I would be delighted! I will add you later

Submitted

Sound cool man! uh i was planning to do solo but I'm a 8-bit music maker so if you want to team up I'm all in 

Of course bro! I would be happy to help

Submitted (1 edit)

also my username is the same on discord basically but lower case lol

Submitted

Hello! I would love to make a team with you, this is going to be my first Jam and I have no idea how to start XD. I must clarify 2 things, basically I am new to making music (in FL studio) and I speak Spanish, my English is not very good.

This is my Discord user if you want to contact me: thelaionleon

No te hagas drama dogg! yo también hablo español :)

ahí te agrego!

Submitted (1 edit)

Hello! Sorry just saw this, would love to stay connected in the future! I am currently a student composing and sound design for a small club project, and I would be grateful to have the chance to work/learn from you!

i actualy dont have a proyect going, if you want i would be glad to help on any proyect you´ve got :)

add me on discord        .elgaga

Submitted

Thank you so much, I just sent a request!

Submitted

Plz teach me, mah boi. I'm a programmer by education, and a composer by passion. 

xDDDDDD i would be delighted to, mah brutha 

add me on discord      .elgaga

Submitted

I'm not active on discord, sadly. Are you fine with email? 

xschumann08@hotmail.com

of course!

i'd be glad to help i play guitar, piano, harp, harmonica, violin, mini keyboard and Musical Saw

add me on discord! if you have a project going, i would love to give a hand :))

.elgaga      on discord!!

Hi!
I'm a graduate of music university and have participated in game jams before. I know the basics to making music for video games.
I would love to work with you in the future!
Here's my discord:

Selticmedley #6189

Of course!! I would be glad to!! Sorry I just seen the msj, been away for a while

No problem! Thanks for replying!

Hit me on discord any time you'd like! Here's a bit of my portfolio:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xuw4ForctbgUVAzTFJH2H5U6YyIlO92T

and my Youtube:

https://youtube.com/@satriaadhitthana5610?si=wcaRxprzS9SeeWaI