Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Work in Progress thread

A topic by goliard created Dec 07, 2019 Views: 598 Replies: 16
Viewing posts 1 to 15
Submitted(+2)

t would be nice to have a WIP thread to see what people are doing.

HostSubmitted(+1)

Here's  a level I was prototyping. 

Submitted

Lookin' good!

(+1)

I've been drawing cat selfies. Got a bit more game art to do and then I can put the game together

Submitted(+1)

Ha ha! Nicely done!

Submitted(+2)

At this point, I have a prototype of every slide, and I'm currently drawing/animating the assets for the introduction sequence.

...when I'm not working on PowerPoints for school, haha.

Submitted(+1)

I'm developing a visual novel using Impress called "The 2 Wise Men". Hope to have something to show in the next couple of days.

(+1)

main game screen is coming along. Water is bobbing up and down, just gotta make that fishing line work...

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

First page of my VN

Submitted(+1)

Do Not Disturb! DEMO OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!

It has the style of Simulacra, but without the horrors and the fourth wall breaks.

It's at it's demo stage currently, it's hard branching the story if you have many choices.

Getting somewhere. There's a few issues with this, but pretty stoked I could get this to work in PPT.

Submitted(+1)

I'm sitting at 53 slides and 4.3 MB right now. I'd put my progress on the final PowerPoint at about 60%. If I decide to add sound, maybe just 50%, but it's all coming together nicely.

Submitted (2 edits) (+2)

Almost finished my Myst-like maze game with pre-rendered 3D graphics. What do you think about these renders I made?

Submitted(+1)

Looks fantastic

Submitted

I am now extending the demo of my "Crossy - Remastered" with an additional 2 Worlds!

Even took the liberty to make a new "World Name"

Development will be finished in 3-8 days. (albeit there might be no more time :P)

Here's a sneak peak!

Submitted(+1)

Decided to add Demo Mode to Untitled Maze Project. It activates after 10 seconds in the main menu. Computer tries to find an exit from the dungeon without user's actions in this mode.

P. S. I'll release Untitled Maze Project tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Submitted(+1)

"THIEF" is now in a finished state. I might go back to it after the jam is over to add sound, but as of right now it's 5.87 MB and 132 slides.