SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I QUIT!!!

A topic by Sfondo created Apr 07, 2022 Views: 503 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 6

this is mt first jam,and  i quit!

Submitted(+3)

don’t give up! keep on truckin, even if the game sucks in the end at least you made something

(+3)

I don't know anything about programming, it's my first jam, I speak Spanish and few programming languages work with the Spanish language, but I'm still going to participate ,  if you are afraid that they will laugh at your game or despise you, then they will do it to me first, and besides, it is a contest where you criticize the games to see the things to win the prize , asi que que no te rindas (I'm sorry if what I wrote doesn't mean what it should, I don't speak much English)

Submitted (1 edit)

wait what really

Submitted(+1)

Actually nobody will laugh at your game even if it's bad. The hardest task is to accept to share your work, which can be extremely personal, and to see how people see it. Multiple points of view help a lot at understanding how you can tweak a game to make future ones even better.

The point in game jamming is to learn and improve while having fun sharing your game and playing others' games : nobody's here to make fun of someone.

I'll be glad to play your game if you manage to finish it, even if it's extremely short. 

Take care !

Submitted

Posting your game in whatever playable state it is is far more important that delivering the complete product. Last jam I ve participated my game had neither a goal nor an ending. But I was super proud of myself to share what I ve done and was pleased to see all the comments from people enjoying what was there and writing all the things I was missing. Now I have clearer understanding of how should I develop further games. 

Keep it up! 

(1 edit) (+2)

yeah  you guys are ritgh,the hardest part of making a game is having the decision to publishing it.

I took an break into making games,but i'm back whit motivation!

I dont think that will fix the problem of me qutting the game,BUT i will participate in another game jam

i mad a post for tips for an game jam , but nobody replied until i quit joining the game jam

thanks you guys for the support! (replying)

and hey,you yes you! if you have joined this game jam,please dont quit like i did,I know you can do it!

if nobody belives in you,dont worry 'cause i do

cya