Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Posted with 2 hours to spare and wildly burnt out

A topic by Dragon1Freak created Aug 29, 2021 Views: 99 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+1)

This was the first game jam I actually followed through on and I gotta say, it was kind of hell lol.  But I had a lot of fun and I'm proud of the dumb little game I was able to throw together in a few days.  It's not at all what I had envisioned at the start, but it's finished and playable, and I submitted it on time, so I'm happy with it.  My submission is here if you want to check it out, I look forward to checking out everyone's games!

Submitted

Good job!

I felt the same way on my first jam... 
Then my second I was too lazy...
 And the third is this one!

Good Luck!

Submitted

Good work! First jam for me too, I kept it small and simple which I think really paid off as a solo dev :) 

Submitted

nice job and congrats. I didnt do game dev because I lost motivation for atleast a 160 days + but here I am with a game after gaining back motivation for the game jam and talking with 100s of people for help and all,game jams are fun and it's more of a lesson too, lesson of what you can learn from your experience. Of course 1st game jammers dont have a lot of experience but how do u get that experience if u dont go for the game jam ? So congrats and good luck on your game. 

Btw heres my game too if you wanna give it a shot and rate it once the rating starts