Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Welp, that was fun!

A topic by SephoWepho created Apr 15, 2023 Views: 111 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

I may not be finishing in time, but I definitely participated, and I'll be sure to link my game here when it's finished! I scoped a bit too high for how much time I was able to spend on Unity these last two weeks, but I should be able to finish here in the next few days! Nearly there, I hope you all were able to achieve something you're proud of. If I'm SOMEHOW able to finish tomorrow, I'll be sure to upload it, but already I'm planning on publishing it to my GameJolt account instead -- God bless you, everyone! Have a great night, here's some images to mark my progress!

I'll still try my best to play through some of your games as well, even if I can't rate them!!!

Submitted(+1)

Looking at the images, your game looks very nice! Good luck with the future development of it.

HostSubmitted(+1)

If you get it playable, you still have the 24 hour grace period to submit!

I'm glad you had an enjoyable time, I'll make sure to keep putting these Jams on! I hope to see you here in July!

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

You can be sure I'm trying to! Things are actually looking pretty good for me being able to finish after all-- I just need to be absurdly fast! xD

HostSubmitted(+1)

You got this!!

If necessary, you can also submit the incomplete version and then update it with the final version after the rating period!