Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Cozy skateboard chicken

A topic by Jwduth created Sep 26, 2023 Views: 637 Replies: 17
Viewing posts 1 to 8
Submitted (1 edit) (+2)

quick level mockup screenshot for my game, what do you all think?

this is my first time doing a game jam and first time doing major pixel art so any advice or feedback would be appreciated :)

thanks, and happy cozy autumn game jamming :D

game is now released if yall wanna check it out: Autumn Skate by Jwduth (itch.io)

it is adorable and amazing especially for starting out!!!

Submitted

Dark outline of character is nice so it stands out against the background. But I might go with a complementary color for the bird, maybe a bright pastel blue?

Submitted (1 edit)

ooh that is a good idea!

i like the idea of having a chicken as the main character, but i think maybe I'll make the skateboard a bright blue for the extra contrast.

thanks for the feedback :)

Submitted(+2)

it does look quite good thanks for the idea!

Submitted

Nice! Looks great

Amazing! I'll be sure to check out this game!

Submitted

The game is now released if u wanna check it out :) Autumn Skate by Jwduth (itch.io)

Submitted

Ooh, this looks beautiful! Can't wait to play it 馃槉

Great Game! I'm Stuck On Level 2, though. You can go check out my game Sproutlet now too!

Submitted

Thanks! Sorry you couldn't get your game submitted properly, ill be sure to check it out still :D

Thanks! I just got kinda frustrated when it didn't show up.

(1 edit)

Hey! You should turn this into a commercial steam game, with bosses, Story Mode, Minigames, and New levels! Maybe even a character selection with unlockable ducks!

I mean Chickens.

Submitted

lol thanks! i think that could be fun to make, we'll see what happens i guess!

probably will work on some other small projects first just for variety but ill definitely keep it in mind

Nice! I cant wait to see what happens to this game in the future!

If you want, I can help with the pixelart for this game when you turn it into a commercial steam game!

(-1)

I thought I submitted Sproutlet to the jam but it says I haven't.