Jobs
Tags

Submission Extension... Please?

A topic by zoped created Apr 07, 2021 Views: 343 Replies: 14
Viewing posts 1 to 12
Submitted(+1)

Hello guys!
Super stoked for this jam!

My team and I are literally battling with the Web Build right now but it's throwing errors!
Could we please get an additional hour or two, please!

We put our heart and soul into this!

Submitted(+1)

I second this! I have a file ready to go now!

Submitted(+1)

We were unable to submit as our project wasn't appearing in the dropdown list. Project was published and public, and I refreshed the page for 15mins leading up to the deadline.

Short extension to submit would be appreciated!

HostSubmitted(+1)

It looks like you managed to submit.

(+1)

Wouldn't mind as well, I actually uploaded the wrong files... (an outstanding move some would say)

Submitted (1 edit)

A short extension would be very appreciated!

Submitted

Missed something from my upload, just need to include some text files, would be uploading the same build, would be great to get a very small extension to upload these text files. 

Submitted (1 edit)

I managed to submit, but my combat system fails to initialise at all in build, perfect in dev though (unity), shame. EDIT: I have fixed the issue with the build, will update submission if allowed.

Submitted

Here is my game submission:

https://saltmonger.itch.io/luggage-labyrinth

HostSubmitted

DM me on the discord server and I'll throw you a link so you can submit your game. This is for those that couldn't submit due to technical difficulties, not because you ran out of time implementing features :)

Submitted

my game, ready to submit:

https://thejaspel.itch.io/miner-debts

HostSubmitted

DM me on the discord server and I'll throw you a link so you can submit your game. This is for those that couldn't submit due to technical difficulties, not because you ran out of time implementing features :)

Submitted

We also experienced issues with butler as the deadline passed, would really appreciate a submission extension so our game page isn't empty for the voting period! (Currently submitted but with no game to play!)

Submitted

We had our game finished and uploaded in time, but it turns out the build Unity produced is just broken, even though the game runs perfectly in Unity itself. We've found out how to work around the issue now. Would be really great if we could upload a corrected build.

HostSubmitted (1 edit)