Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Jumpers Time best times

A topic by Bruno Beghelli created Apr 27, 2023 Views: 236 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Hi all. Very excited with all the games, there are lots of great ideas :) Congratulations to everyone that is participating.

I managed to send my game but not fully finished (as I believe many of us did :P ). My game is a jump / platform / racing game and originally I wanted to implement a replay recording, best times, etc, but, of course I didn't had the time to do that. 

So, if it is not against the community rules (if it is, feel free to delete this topic), I wanted to invite everyone to try the game here: https://itch.io/jam/gamedevjs-2023/rate/2037083 And, if you liked the game, post a message with your best times (by stage). I'll start with mine and my daughters's time:

Bruno:

• Stage 1  -  00:06:46
  • Stage 2 -   00:12:81
  • Stage 3 -   00 :37:91

Helena:

• Stage 1 -   00:06:44
  • Stage 2 -
  • Stage 3 -   00:51:56

I'll post some videos of my runs if there is interest :) Anyway, congrats again  to everyone involved, this is a really fun jam.

Submitted

My record for stage one is exactly 6.44! I don't think it's humanly possible to beat that...

Submitted

haha, I agree. I managed to execute stage 1 on that time as well. The only way I can think of improving that is to start earlier the horizontal movement, but if you do that too soon, you won't be able to jump the first platform.  Stage 2 and 3 have more room for different paths, I think. Thanks a lot for playing and posting your time and feedback! :) 

Submitted

I am continuing to develop the game and, while testing today, managed to do 6.42 for the first stage :P It was locally but with no game play change. 

Submitted

Cool! Did anybody get 6.41 :)?