Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Can't wait to see all the games

A topic by AndrewGarcia1119 created May 27, 2022 Views: 189 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+1)

I submitted my game and now I am waiting for the rating period to try other's games. I tried as many as I could from who I found had submitted the game, but I think I missed some of them. I don't plan on playing the ones that you have to download until after the deadline though.

Submitted

I just submitted my game.

I probably could've improved some levels, but I won't have time this weekend to work on the game so I'm just leaving it as is.

Can't wait to check out all the other entries!

Submitted (1 edit)

I got a quick look at your game, I plan to play it more after the deadline in case I missed anything but I liked it. It was cool to see controller support for it as well

Submitted

Hey, thanks for playing! I'm glad you liked it. :)

Submitted

I had two days off (mostly cause I had to work those days, but I told myself I was allowing myself to 'recharge').  So now I've got a list of things to do today. Hoping to upload tomorrow.  Just need to motivate myself to get started.

Submitted

i hope to see your game!

Submitted

I feel you all. I was racing a clock, have a funeral to attend, service was announce after I joined. Got it up but no idea if it can be completed. Way over scoped, made a whole janky card system. Brother, was hounding me as I rushed to get cards in the system. Well hope you all do well can't wait to play some games when I get back in town.