On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

THE RESULTS ARE IN & AWESOME JOB EVERYONE!!! M-a-L Sequel Coming Soon?!!! Sticky

A topic by impeckable created Aug 21, 2019 Views: 791 Replies: 14
Viewing posts 1 to 10
HostSubmitted (4 edits)

WOW!!! What a jam, a HUGE thanks to everyone who participated you all made some incredible levels and congratulations to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Overall winners! I'll be getting in-touch with you [three] soon to deliver your prizes- great work! Again thanks so much to everyone involved, you all made this an incredible jam! And since you all are so amazing and this was such a blast I'm planning on holding another Make-A-Level Jam soon (details coming soon!) I'll keep you all posted and THANKS AGAIN and AWESOME JOB EVERYONE!!!

Thanks for hosting it!  It's a good idea and seems like a well-organized jam.  Even if the colors on the main page hurt my eyes. :P

Deleted 2 years ago

Im pretty sure you are allowed to use pre existing code snippets or game engine code, so i think youre in the clear.

HostSubmitted

Yep! You can even use game templates since the emphasis is the actual level design (as long as you make the level and it's not preexisting in the template!) I hope that makes sense and thanks for your question!

Submitted

About the theme "Incongruous", I was wondering...  Would having your level morph from one atmosphere to a different (polarizing) one coincide with this?  It's the best thing I can come up with right now, for my own project.

HostSubmitted

Definitely! That would be perfect you could even mix them together too- like putting palm trees in the north pole!!!

(2 edits)

I am never been so excited in my life as now!Can't wait for Sunday. ^_^

HostSubmitted(+1)

YaY!!! That makes me happy and I'm so excited for you too and I can't wait to see all these awesome levels!!!

Submitted

Hi! Just made a submission an hour ago!

HostSubmitted

Good to hear and congrats! I'm excited to check it out!!!

Submitted

Hey, just finished my game ten minutes ago, hope you enjoy it!

Submitted

Did you add an extra hour? I think you did!!! Thank you. Gave me time to tweak... my game.

Pretty sure they removed a whole day unless i'm going crazy

HostSubmitted

That's so strange! I saw someone else had mentioned that too... I'm going to see if I can figure out what happened. I'll let you know soon!

Submitted

I appreciate it!  I was able to fix some things that I was worried about.

https://itch.io/jam/make-a-level/rate/579104