Submitted(+1)

Play and rate my Game in exhange of me Playing and Rating yours,

Deal?

just leave your game link here 

and I'll reply if I'm done,

you better do mine too,

or else.......

Submitted

Done! Very cool game by the way. The music and art work together very well. Here is mine https://adamgusky.itch.io/clock-collector

Submitted

thanks, I'll check yours tonight, I don't have the pc right now, see you then.

Submitted

hey, as promised I checked out yours, sadly I can't play it because of ( v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net took too long to respond. )
it's been going out for 4 days now, and that's why I haven't upload my coverart.
but don't worry, I've rated your 5 stars all the way.

Submitted

never mind, I have played it, I just installed chrome shield, the whole thing was nice, I like how you used the platform to make numbers, lol>

Submitted

Thank you so much!

Submitted
Deleted 2 years ago
Submitted(+1)

Your game is by far one of my favourites for this Jam! It feels really good, yet frustrating at the same time ^^ I hope you do really well man!
(also muted the window after a few mins because of footsteps ^^) 

Please feel free to check out my entry
https://alch3mi.itch.io/chronocutie

Submitted

done, I commented in the game page.

Submitted

Submitted

haha, better to be honest in your review! hahah I dont deserve any stars on Special Feature Implementation, other than the key to the game is not dying :P

Submitted

nah, actually it tickled me a bit to see play this type of genres again, I'll probably make something like this in my next jam, and you don't know how much time I played on heavy weapon deluxe, (I remembered the game name now, thanks to this game.)

Submitted

I gave your game a jam along with most peoples - pretty solid definitely up there in quality although I am pleased to say others blew me away too :)

Submitted

DONEZO!!!

Submitted

Rated your game, it was fun with a creative use of your ledge grab mechanic to challenge the speedrun.

Consider trying out our game, Buying Time, if you can!

Submitted

I'm sorry, I can't play your game right now,my father is taking his pc to work, but promise is a promise I'll rate yours 5 stars right now.