SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Kymiball - The Spring Thing

A topic by Deleted Account created Jul 12, 2018 Views: 630 Replies: 34
Viewing posts 1 to 20
Deleted post
Submitted (2 edits)

OH SNAP! You don't need to worry about looks at all, lol. also, you have a game so far... I have....... a concept art. lol I haven't even started on the game play other than some enemies! BTW, your furry little creatures are cuuute! Might I suggest an outline around them to help with the contrast between them and the tileset?

Deleted post
Submitted

No problem, only a suggestion. :) Good luck on your game, looking good so far! 

Deleted post
Host

the characters look well cute Spring, and this looks really interesting to play, I'm intrigued by all the genres your incorporating with this game. Keep up the good work.:)

Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Submitted

That's almost an overwhelming amount of areas... Which I guess justifies the monorail lol That last image made me think of the random trainer battles in pokemon. The dude in the grass stops your movement and comes out with some cheesy reference to the oncoming battle like "Either break down or Breakout™!".

I'm just filling in the blanks here lol looks awesome.

Deleted post
Submitted

This is just so much and quality. I cannot wait to play through it :) Also I would love to have that mutch time and knowledge you have :D

Deleted post
Submitted

Thats good! I'm new at game development, I have dayjob and daughter, but thats why I joined this, it lasts for a month :D Anyways, looks pretty good, good luck!

Deleted post
Submitted

Holy Mackerel! You're just unstoppable with all these features and places and things and whoa. Great work, keep it up.

Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Submitted

4 towns?! Lordy, I have enough trouble finishing 1. Lol. Looks good though, can't wait to get my paws on this.

Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Submitted

Congrats on the submission! I'll have to play it once I've submitted mine as well! Take care of yourself.

Deleted post
Host

wow, you really have gone all out on the content on this game, a game jam game that lasts more than 30 mins is quite an achievement in itself. I better book a half day to play it.:) well done, il look forward to playing it.

Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post