Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

State of the Jam Address

A topic by Taylor Lane created Mar 14, 2022 Views: 285 Replies: 14
Viewing posts 1 to 11
HostSubmitted

We've got 16 days to go. Who is still working on stuff? Let us all know, so we can cheer you on :) 

Submitted(+1)

I have been sitting on my class and I think I want to make some changes to it as I've thought about it more.

HostSubmitted

What's the class? 

Submitted

That Cleric variant. I'm using a percentile system for his class skills and I think I need to make them a bit better. Just been sitting and thinking on it.

Submitted(+1)

Plugging away!

Submitted(+1)

Just added a MOSAIC Strict spellcasting system, “Sorceries of the Old Ways”. Heavily inspired by having played Elden Ring too much the past few weeks and being unable to put down The Book of Gaub.

HostSubmitted

awesome!

Submitted(+1)

I just finished up a class for OSE, an export of the Argent Draconvir from my D&D setting. I'm kinda new to this though, is there anyone well-versed in OSE who can take a look at it? I slowed down XP progression a lot due to the power level.

HostSubmitted

Ooh, make that question its own post

Submitted (1 edit)

Sure I will, also how do I add an image for the submission? EDIT: NVM I am dumb

Submitted(+2)

Making some really great progress toward finishing up my project for the jam-- a collection of 5 dungeons, with some new monsters and magical items! Looking forward to the 31st!

Submitted(+1)

Doing a hex crawl. I have all the text and primary map done. Just have to finalize the dungeon maps. and do a final proof.

It is coming along little by little. Hopefully I can do a big push this weekend and get most of it done.

(+1)

I wrote a first-level adventure for ACKS, play-tested it, and revised it. Aiming to have the text and maps finalized in time for submission.

Submitted(+1)

I just finished a short vampire supplement that I play tested earlier.

Submitted

Congrats on a great jam, 34 entries for a first showing is pretty good.