Skip to main content

On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
TagsGame Engines

😱 SO TALENTED + Where can we follow you?

A topic by JuiceTeaBeans created 8 days ago Views: 80 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted (2 edits) (+2)

First off, WOWIES. I'm so impressed by all of you! The variety of tunes, the range of music genres, and the techniques used blew me away.

I learned basic piano at 6 years old from my church piano lady, fell in love with harmonizing in the church choir, played clarinet through school (my goal originally was to get into the New York Philharmonic), went to UGA for musical performance (dropped out...), and now coming back to the music realm after almost 20 years of PTSD from dropping out and not achieving my dream. So, to come here and put myself out there was a big feat, but I can now see that there is a cool community of peeps on here. Sooooo.....

I've got two questions for y'all:

1. Would y'all like to be featured in a future review video on YouTube? I am starting my channel and thought it'd be a great way to not only provide my channel with some more interactive/community-oriented content, but I could promote everyone's information and links as well.

2. Please share your profiles on YouTube, Twitch, etc.! I'd love to follow each and every one of you regardless of the video!

I'm here:

YouTube - www.youtube.com/@JuiceTeaBeans (subscribe if you like the content!)

Soundcloud - www.soundcloud.com/juiceteabeans

I have one other song on my itch.io profile, but I'm mainly going to be on YT. I may do a Twitch later down the road, but transitioning to that is going to take some time! Look forward to seeing your other content!

Submitted(+1)

Hey! I totally know what you mean about coming back to music after falling in love years ago. For me, it was classical guitar – but I got railroaded into rock and boned out. These days I’m learning electronic production and just having fun without formal education. :)

I’m https://www.youtube.com/@pixelsallthewaydown on YouTube, but I really don’t use it so there’s nothing to promote. And it’d be crazy to see a review of my track! You’ve got my full blessing to critique as hard as you like. It’s all fun!

Submitted(+1)

Awesome! I’ll follow you regardless!

And my goal is to review with camaraderie in mind. Doesn’t seem like a lot of participation in this board so I may do a limited review of a few songs as an example of the tune jam. I know it’s all copyright free but I still feel like I need people’s blessing. 😋

Thank you for the blessing! If I end up doing the video, you’ll be tagged. 😎✌️

HostSubmitted(+1)

A review video would be awesome! It’d be great to see someone stream the Game Jam games 😉

I use this Soundcloud channel for all my game music: soundcloud.com/voxormusic

Submitted

Followed!

Yes, that could be a lot of fun to stream the games! I'll definitely consider that.  I was thinking more of focusing solely on the music as I'm more comfortable with that, but...I've been wanting to add in gaming content as well, especially promoting indie devs and studios. ☺️

Thank you SO much for hosting this event. It's been a lot of fun.

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Oh, I didn't see this community board until now. Possibly is the same for a lot of people, you could have a little more of participation or volunteers to share their profiles on the Discord Server for this Jam (First asking to the server owner for permission to do a post in it, just in case.)

Mine is mainly Youtube right now: https://www.youtube.com/@xafae3371

I was looking in expand to other means too, I had a Soundcloud, but I got a little tired of the comments by bots.

Submitted

Yes, I need to join the Discord, and I'll be sure to get permission from the server owner. Thank you for the suggestion!

Followed you on YT (my username is the same).

So far, I've only had one bot comment on Soundcloud that I deleted, so maybe I've been lucky (and only been on for literally one month so don't have a lot to go off of atm). I've started a Bandcamp account but haven't uploaded anything yet as I want to make some higher-quality cover art first. 

Thanks for sharing your talents.

Submitted(+1)

Hey! I would love to see a review video! What about YouTube link: https://youtube.com/@robustarus

Submitted

Followed! I'll be sure to let everyone know if/when it happens! Appreciate the encouragement!

Submitted(+1)

that sounds like a cool idea. 

heres my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@Damianjestem-b3t

Submitted

Followed! I'll announce if/when it's live. :D